Please read the following information before returning to the fitness center. We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Masks are no longer required in the fitness center. Please consider wearing a mask if you are not vaccinated and/or when social distancing is not possible.
Fitness Center Hours
Pivot Fitness will be open and staffed from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday. When IDS Center building management is ready to expand the hours back to normal (6:00 am - 6:30 pm), Pivot Fitness will send an email to all members letting them know of this update.
Hand sanitizer will be provided to members in the elevator bank prior to entry into the facility.
To ensure all members are knowledgeable of all new fitness center policies, Pivot Fitness will communicate fitness center policies through member emails, social media, our website, and posts throughout the fitness center.
Group exercise classes are offered throughout the week. Review the current schedule above under "Group Fitness".
Locker Rooms & Towels
Locker room access and towel service will continue to be available.
Personal Training Services
In-person personal training services will be available as long as social distancing can be allowed. Members will also be encouraged to take advantage of our virtual fitness offerings.
To prevent the spread of illness, members must be in good health prior to entry into the fitness center. Additionally, members will be encouraged to:
• Pre-plan their workout prior to entering the fitness center.
• Avoid lingering in the fitness center to avoid unnecessary exposure.
• Limit items touched in the facility to only the items needed.
• Eliminate sharing equipment between cleanings.
• Wipe down equipment when done using it.
Fitness Center Airflow
Accesso Management will work to maximize fresh airflow and minimize air recirculation.
During Fitness Center Hours
AdvantageHealth fitness staff will continue to follow their regular daily cleaning schedule as outlined in their site’s operations manual. Staff cleanings will be performed with cleaning supplies provided by the property and while wearing gloves. Cleaning will include the following every two hours:
• Wipe surface areas on cardio, strength, and free weight equipment.
• Wipe group exercise equipment in the group exercise studio.
• Wipe surface areas on and around the front desk and office space.
• Wipe other common hard surface touchpoints. Outside Fitness Center Hours The property will resume evening cleaning schedules of the fitness center, locker rooms, and common areas as recommended by their janitorial vendor.
Outside Fitness Center Hours
The property will resume evening cleaning schedules of the fitness center, locker rooms, and common areas as recommended by their janitorial vendor.
Fitness and Wellness Programming
Fitness and wellness programming will remain both virtual and in-person to accommodate both tenant employees that are working in the office or working from home. Programs will be modified so that challenges or activities can be accomplished in various settings and with multiple equipment options. AdvantageHealth will listen for member feedback on programming ideas, content, and execution to best accommodate the needs and safety of the members.